/p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages, Perl 5 module to parse 02packages.details.txt.gz
2.40nb2, Package name:
p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.40nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN) is a very useful
collection of Perl code. It has several indices of the files that
it hosts, including a file named "02packages.details.txt.gz" in the
"modules" directory. This file contains lots of useful information
and the Perl 5 module Parse::CPAN::Packages provides a simple
interface to the data contained within.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.40nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.40nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.40
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.35nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.35nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Parse-CPAN-Packages-2.35nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-16 17:24:34 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add following lines for make test
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 13:11:10 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.35 to 2.40
2.40 Fri Feb 7 23:44:00 BST 2015
- changelog fix ( thanks to Karen Etheridge <email@example.com> )
2.39 Fri Feb 6 23:44:00 BST 2015
- ported from Moose to Moo ( thanks to Olaf Alders <firstname.lastname@example.org> )
- github repo added to metadata ( thanks to Olaf Alders \
2.38 Mon Dec 3 14:57:00 BST 2012
- removed some dependency on hash ordering in the tests
2.37 Mon Jul 23 21:59:55 BST 2012
- Version bump to repackage due to issue installing using cpanm
2.36 Mon Jul 9 13:58:00 GMT+2 2012
- moved author tests to xt to avoid them being run on the user side
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.