/p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl, Parse error messages from the perl interpreter
0.22, Package name:
p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module is aimed primarily at those developing an ide-like programs,
allowing them to have a nice object oriented interface to parsed error
messages of the perl interpreter.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-24) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.22
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.21nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.21nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.21
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.15nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Parse-ErrorString-Perl-0.15nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-24 08:35:04 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.22
* fix bug caused by changes in perl 5.22
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 13:14:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.15 to 0.21
* Moved to GitHub
* Add back copyright and license information
and POD headers (RT #89233 by Florian)
* Fix the missing Test::Differences dependency (AZAWAWI)
* Reformatted Changes file (AZAWAWI)
* Fix the missing =head1 NAME (AZAWAWI)
* Emergency release to fix the Changes file (AZAWAWI)
* Convert to Module::Install (SZABGAB)
* Fix RT #87458 "This has become very noisy of late"
(BOWTIE, Karl Williamson, AZAWAWI)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.