/p5-Probe-Perl, Information about the currently running perl
0.03nb2, Package name:
p5-Probe-Perl-0.03nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides methods for obtaining information about the currently
running perl interpreter. It originally began life as code in the
Module::Build project, but has been externalized here for general use.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.03nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.03nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.03
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.02nb1
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.02
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Probe-Perl-0.01nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 13:54:38 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.03
0.03 Wed Aug 7 21:24:56 CDT 2013
- Improved the backticks/quoting situation on Windows, which
unfortunately didn't fare well with the fixes in 0.02.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-03 18:23:17 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution Probe-Perl in devel/p5-Probe-Perl
from 0.01nb4 to 0.02.
- Choose right download location
- Switched to Git and Dist::Zilla
- Fixed an issue with perls installed in directories containing
spaces or other special shell characters. [Spotted by Samuel
Ferencik - RT #84643]
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.