/p5-Proc-ProcessTable, Perl extension to access the UNIX process table
0.53nb1, Package name:
p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.53nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module allows enumeration of the UNIX process table from Perl.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.53nb1
- (2015-08-26) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.53
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.52
- (2015-08-20) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.51nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.51nb1
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.51
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-26 13:51:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.53:
* Fixed bug in Linux occurring if process name is empty (RT#106571)
* Added missing includes on AIX (RT#39748)
* Some minor changes on tests and documentation
| 2015-08-24 08:28:33 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove patch that was integrated in upstream for 0.52.
| 2015-08-24 05:46:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.52
* Incorporated mainly bugfixes (see github repor for details);
OS affected: NetBSD, cygwin, AIX, bsdi, Linux
* Added test for another odd command name ()
* Added some scripts for process tracking. Still in beta-phase.
| 2015-08-20 17:38:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix buffer overflow detected by SSP.
Sent upstream as https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=106564
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-20 11:00:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.51:
- Fixed #65347 (installation hangs on AIX), patch from Rainer Tammer; Fixed
#99163 (segfault from canonicalize_file_name), pulled patch from Borislav