/p5-Regexp-Parser, Perl 5 base class for parsing regexes
0.21nb5, Package name:
p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module parses regular expressions (regexes). Its default "grammar" is Perl
5.8.4's regex set. Grammar is quoted because the module does not so much define
a grammar as let each matched node state what it expects to match next, but
there is not currently a way of extracting a complete grammar. This may change
in future versions.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21nb1
- (2011-11-25) Updated to version: p5-Regexp-Parser-0.21
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-11-25 09:15:48 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Regexp-Parser to 0.21.
Changes from previous:
0.21 -- Todd Rinaldo May 28, 2011
- CPAN Testers looks good. Releasing to stable. No changes other than version.
0.20_01 -- Todd Rinaldo - May 24, 2011
- RT 42096 - Fix warning emissions in perl 5.10+ (Variable "$nest" \
is not available...)
- RT 66848 - Fix test failures in perl 5.14 by converting t/02subclass.t to \