/p5-SVN-Notify, Perl module for mailing messages for Subversion repository activity
2.86, Package name:
p5-SVN-Notify-2.86, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl5 module SVN::Notify provide a class that may be used for
sending email messages for Subversion repository activity. There
are a number of different modes supported, and SVN::Notify is fully
subclassable, to easily add new functionality. By default, A list
of all the files affected by the commit will be assembled and listed
in a single message. An additional option allows diffs to be
calculated for the changes and either appended to the message or
added as an attachment. The included subclass, SVN::Notify::HTML,
allows the messages to be sent in HTML format. A svnnotify script
is also provided.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-28) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.86
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.84nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.84nb1
- (2015-04-12) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.84
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.83nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Notify-2.83nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-28 08:26:38 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.86
- Add version to SVN::Notify::SMTP to make PAUSE happy.
- Fixed a typo, thanks to gregor herrmann of the Debian project.
- Eliminated "Unescaped left brace in regex is deprecated" \
- Fixed test failures triggered by an improvement to the encoding of
headers by the Encode module. Thanks to Pali for the fix!
- Improved the encoding of the "From", "To", and \
"Reply-To" headers so
that only the phrase part is encoded, not the address itself. Thanks
to Pali for the corrections.
- Now require Email::Address to handle the proper parsing of addresses
for encoding into headers.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-12 12:03:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.84
- Added `--smtp-tls` to the output of `man svnnotify`.
- Removed `--smtp-authtype` from the output of `man svnnotify`.
- Added `--diff-content-type` option. Defaults to "text/plain" for
backward compatibility. Patch by Daniel P. Wright.
- Renamed `Filter.pm` to `Filter.pod`, since it's just documentation.
- Removed the pod tests from the distribution.
- Changed the CSS for message `<pre>` blocks to use `white-space:
pre-line`, so that long lines will be wrapped, but newlines are still
respected as usual. Thanks to Dave Abrahams for the patch (and the
- Changed C<to_regex_map> to allow it to match any path in the
repository, including files, rather than just directories. Patch from
- Fixed error when the first line of the commit message is less than 10
characters long (issue #2).
- Fixed the "From" and "To" headers so that they are \
properly encoded as
MIME headers (issue #6).
- Removed the Makefile.PL, which was just passing through to
Module::Build. That pattern is now deprecated, and Module::Build is
required for configuration.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.