objects without duplications. It is similar to a Smalltalk IdentitySet.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-29 05:53:00 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.35
1.35, 2015-06-10 ^
Change to Artistic License 2.0
Add more misc tests. Add use strict to Set::Object::Weak
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-15 09:20:54 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.28 to 1.34
* Make synopsis examples work (tadzik)
* Fix RT #90070: Improve pod for sorted @$set in list context vs
unsorted ->elements (ftobin)
* Fix RT #87658: Typo in pod (dsteinbrunner)
1.32, 2013-05-15 rurban (released 2013-12-13)
* Reverts Changes.pod patch RT#85244 as it conflicts with the
Set::Object pod on metacpan. Also RT #85246
1.31, 2013-05-13 rurban
* Changes.pod patch by Gregor Hermann, debian perl group - RT#85244
1.30, 2013-04-04 rurban (new maintainer)
* Fixes for 5.16 and newer - RT#83426 Sort by member names, not the
refs. Fix wrong weak test with globals. Changed to lexicals and use
* Fix t/misc/segfault.t, check SvMAGICAL before doing "mg_find"
* Fixed wrong C format types in warnings and \
Added PREREQ_PMs, make Test::LeakTrace and Moose an optional
dependency for t/misc/more_leaks.t
* Improve thread-safety (forbid concurrent writes), but still dealing
with Attempt to free non-existent shared string and Unbalanced string
table refcount: (1) for "8" during global destruction. - RT #22760
* Add missing typemap entry const char * for 5.6
1.29, 13 Feb 2013
* Fixed a typo in a function which really shouldn't exist - RT#79653
* Marked a couple of functions as deprecated for removal (including the
* Fixed the magic cleanup code to use the appropriate macro/function to
clean up the magic list instead of trying to do it itself.
Unsurprisingly, fixes a memory leak. (RT#69967, also RT#67289)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.