/p5-Spiffy, Object-oriented Perl framework
0.46nb2, Package name:
p5-Spiffy-0.46nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"Spiffy" is a framework and methodology for doing object oriented (OO)
programming in Perl. Spiffy combines the best parts of Exporter.pm,
base.pm, mixin.pm and SUPER.pm into one magic foundation class. It
attempts to fix all the nits and warts of traditional Perl OO, in a
clean, straightforward and (perhaps someday) standard way.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.46nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.46nb1
- (2015-02-01) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.46
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.31nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.31nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Spiffy-0.31nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-01 06:56:03 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.31 to 0.46
0.46 Sat Aug 16 12:19:09 PDT 2014
- Meta 0.0.2
0.45 Sat Aug 16 04:04:07 PDT 2014
- Eliminate spurious trailing whitespace
0.44 Sat Aug 16 02:50:17 PDT 2014
- Eliminate File::Basename from test/
0.43 Fri Aug 15 20:37:55 PDT 2014
- Add t/000-compile-modules.t
0.42 Sat Aug 9 00:43:22 PDT 2014
- Only support back to 5.8.1
0.41 Thu Aug 7 00:28:54 PDT 2014
- Fix bad encoding in Pod
0.40 Wed Aug 6 10:29:46 PDT 2014
- Fix a bug that was causing lots of warnings in Test::Base on perl 5.21
0.39 Tue Aug 5 10:13:52 PDT 2014
- Add badges to doc
0.38 Mon Aug 4 00:30:13 PDT 2014
- Remove (c) from Copyright
0.37 Wed Jul 30 16:16:56 PDT 2014
- Switch IRC to '#pkg'
0.36 Sat Jul 26 12:01:35 PDT 2014
- Fix email in Meta
0.35 Mon Jul 21 17:15:27 PDT 2014
- Fix Meta and add Contributing
0.34 Wed Jun 18 11:08:07 PDT 2014
- Ship with a META.json file (close
0.33 Wed Jun 18 09:50:05 PDT 2014
- Removed a boilerplate meta field. mst++
0.32 Tue Jun 17 13:18:12 PDT 2014
- Release with Zilla::Dist
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.