/p5-Sub-Uplevel, Apparently run a function in a higher stack frame
0.2600, Package name:
p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2600, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Apparently run a function in a higher stack frame; like Tcl's
uplevel() function, but not quite so dangerous. The idea is just
to fool caller(). All the really naughty bits of Tcl's uplevel()
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-06) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2600
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2500nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2500nb1
- (2015-02-16) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2500
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2400nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.2400nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-06 00:49:57 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to devel/p5-Sub-Uplevel to 0.2600
0.2600 2016-08-05 10:46:37-04:00 America/New_York
- No changes from 0.2501-TRIAL
0.2501 2016-07-29 16:18:45-04:00 America/New_York (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Optimized calls to caller()
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-16 15:58:00 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.25
0.25 2015-01-26 20:32:52-05:00 America/New_York
- fixed: 00-compile.t failures under Windows (bug #98230).
The 00-compile.t file has been moved to a release test and is
no longer shipped. [Michael Gray]
- moved bug tracker to Github
- updated repo files explaining how to contribute
- enabled Travis CI
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.