/p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction, Perl5 module to provide keywords for any, all, none, or one
0.003008nb2, Package name:
p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003008nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a lightweight module which provides 'Junction' operators, the most
commonly used being any and all. Inspired by the Perl6 design docs .
Provides a limited subset of the functionality of Quantum::Superpositions
That if you want to match against a regular expression, you must use == or
!=. Not =~ or !~. You must also use a regex object, such as qr/\d/, not a
plain regex such as /\d/.
This module is actually a fork of Perl6::Junction with very few (initial)
changes. The reason being that we want to avoid the incendiary name
Quantum::Superpositions provides the same functionality as this, and more.
However, this module provides this limited functionality at a much greater
runtime speed, with my benchmarks showing between 500% and 6000% improvment.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003008nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003008nb1
- (2015-04-12) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003008
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003004nb1
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003004
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction-0.003002nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2016-04-10 09:36:57 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add Following line for 'make test'.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-12 12:11:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.003004 to 0.003008
0.003008 2014-07-06 20:08:35-05:00 America/Chicago
- Stop using base.pm (Olivier Mengue)
0.003007 2013-11-23 14:28:14 America/Chicago
- Minor typo fixes
0.003006 2013-08-06 18:16:08 CST6CDT
- Finally really silence warnings above 5.17.10
- Remove useless array copy to measurably improve performance (Maxime Soule)
- Make tests pass even if Sub::Exporter is not installed
0.003005 2013-08-05 08:05:47 CST6CDT
- Set version for Test::More dep (reported by ppisar)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-03 18:39:31 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution Syntax-Keyword-Junction in
devel/p5-Syntax-Keyword-Junction from 0.003002nb1 to 0.003004.
0.003004 2013-04-28 19:00:36 CST6CDT
- Silence even more warnings above 5.17.10 (RJBS)
0.003003 2013-04-10 06:38:29 CST6CDT
- Silence warnings above 5.17.10