/p5-Sys-Filesystem, Retrieve list of filesystems and their properties
1.405nb2, Package name:
p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Sys::Filesystem is intended to be a portable interface to list and query
filesystem names and their properties.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405nb1
- (2014-02-16) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb4
- (2012-06-30) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-16 12:57:22 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updating package for Perl5 module Sys::Filesystem from CPAN in
sysutils/p5-Sys-Filesystem from 1.30nb5 to 1.405.
- remove upstream applied patches
- switch back from Module::Build to ExtUtils::MakeMaker
Upstream changes since 1.30:
- Fix Mswin32 mounted/unmounted support (thanks to Christian "Mithaldu"
Walde for remote testing support
- skip format test in case of unmounted device (unmounted devices might
or might not know in before the fstype)
- clean up basic tests and BAIL_OUT when unsupported environment
- move to Makefile.PL in favour of developer reqs
- change required perl version to 5.8.1
- rewrite core routines of Sys::Filesystem
- don't search for Darwin tools in path, rely on some
well known paths
- general, minor code cleanup
- Honor PATH_FSTAB in the environment on a NetBSD system if present
(Thanks to dholland@NetBSD.org)
- try improve error handling on Darwin to avoid smoke errors
- be noisy about where we're running on during tests
- remove runtime recommends for author tests
- bump required version of Module::Pluggable to avoid blead whining
- include p5-toolchain gang recommended way to declare developer
- use proper indenting for Changes
- remove Makefile.PL passthrough
- don't prove whether Win32 is supported - we know it (should fix
RT#88901 - thanks Michiel Beijen)
- try to improve supported control
- put Win32::DriveInfo into feature "Win32" (I'd like to get feedback
whether it helps)
- Fix MacOS X / Darwin without diskutil
- Changes reformatted as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Moving to GitHub for easier contributing
- Pod typo / encoding fixes (rt#85898, rt#77699), thanks to Slaven
ReziÄ‡, Andreas J. KÃ¶nig and Gregor Herrmann
- Fix MacOS X 10.8 (diskutil vs. disktool)
- Update requirements / recommendations
- Fix AIX (rt#79188) - thanks to David Lee
- Fix Solaris debug leftover (rt#72717) - thanks to Kenneth Ã–lwing
- Fix Tests (rt#62248) - thanks to Daphne Pfister
- Fix configure_requires (rt#62249) - thanks to Daphne Pfister
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-06-30 07:10:52 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Honor PATH_FSTAB in the environment if present. Allows this package to
configure in a chroot that doesn't have an fstab file. Cloned from
the corresponding freebsd file.