/p5-Test-Cmd, Perl5 module for testing of external commands and scripts
1.09nb1, Package name:
p5-Test-Cmd-1.09nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Test::Cmd module is a Perl class for writing portable tests of
external commands or scripts. Its key features include portable interfaces
for file system interaction, including management and cleanup of one or
more temporary working directories. This makes it extremely well-suited
for testing programs or systems that rely on specific file system
characteristics (time stamps, permissions, directory structures), yet which
must operate on multiple operating systems.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.09nb1
- (2016-01-21) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.09
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.08nb1
- (2015-05-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.08
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.05nb8
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-Cmd-1.05nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-01-18 14:24:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.09
1.09 2015-10-25 NEILB
- README updated with current location of Aegis project.
Thanks to @SparkeyG for the pull request
- Updated github repo URL after changing my github username
- Switched to Dist::Zilla
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-09 02:56:40 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.08
1.08 2015-01-25 NEILB
- Documentation improvements from JMATES++.
1.07 2015-01-07 NEILB
- Linkify external module references. JMATES++
- Added Test::Pod as a release test. JMATES++
- First non-developer release by NEILB
- Fixed RT#41504
- Fixed RT#92082
- Fixed RT#92081
- Fixed RT#53619
- Noted in the pod that I'm now maintaining it.
- If the constructor failed part way, it would sometimes leave cruft
behind in TMPDIR. RT#41504 - thanks ANDK.
- Specified min perl version 5.6.0 in metadata and in code
- Moved the modules into lib/Test/
- Added PREREQ_PM, TEST_REQUIRES and CONFIGURE_REQUIRES to Makefile.PL
- Added github repo to metadata and the pod
- Reformatted Changes file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Specified license as 'perl' in metadata, to match doc
- Fixed pod error RT#92082
- Pod spelling mistake RT#92081
- Clarification in doc for new(), that it returns undef on failure,
and not false. RT#53619
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.