/p5-Test-Fatal, Incredibly simple helpers for testing code with exceptions
0.014nb2, Package name:
p5-Test-Fatal-0.014nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Test::Fatal is an alternative to the popular Test::Exception. It
does much less, but should allow greater flexibility in testing
exception-throwing code with about the same amount of typing.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.014nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.014nb1
- (2014-12-11) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.014
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.013nb1
- (2013-12-04) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.013
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-Fatal-0.010nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-10 22:59:51 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.014:
0.014 2014-12-09 18:35:59-05:00 America/New_York
- avoid assuming that t/todo.t is always called t/todo.t
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-04 15:03:53 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- rebuild to get a newer compile test that may work on 5.6.x
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.