/p5-Test-File-Contents, Perl5 module for test routines examining the contents of files
0.23nb1, Package name:
p5-Test-File-Contents-0.23nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Perl 5 module prodives test routines for examining the contents
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.23nb1
- (2016-05-18) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.23
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.21nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.21nb1
- (2013-09-05) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.21
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-Contents-0.20nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-18 13:46:56 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-Differences to 0.23
- Fix encoding errors when reading in a file on Windows with `utf8`
enabled. See https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=127668 for the
bug we've worked around.
- Adjusted tests to account for change in output of Text::Diff 1.44.
They still pass with earlier versions of Text::Diff.
- Removed Pod tests from the distribution.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 08:56:35 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.21
- Require Test::Pod 1.41 for Pod tests. Fixes test failures due to the
use of the `L<text|scheme>` Pod syntax diallowed in earlier versions
- Eliminated "v-string in use/require non-portable" warning on Perl