/p5-Tie-Array-AsHash, Perl module to access array(s) like hashes
0.200nb3, Package name:
p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.200nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Tie::Array::AsHash uses some practical extracting code so
arrays can be tied to hashes.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.200nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.200nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.200nb1
- (2014-05-23) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.200
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.11nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Array-AsHash-0.11nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-23 09:09:08 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update devel/p5-Tie-Array-AsHash to 0.200.
Changes from previous:
- update toolchain
- reformat changes as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- move repository to GitHub
- tidy tests and loader part
- find better abstract
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.