/pkg-config, System for managing library compile/link flags
0.29.1, Package name:
pkg-config-0.29.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
pkg-config is a system for managing library compile/link flags that
works with automake and autoconf. It replaces the ubiquitous
*-config scripts you may have seen with a single tool.
Despite its name, this project is not related to the NetBSD package
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-04-17) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.29.1
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.29
- (2013-01-29) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.28
- (2012-08-27) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.27.1
- (2012-08-13) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.27nb1
- (2012-08-12) Updated to version: pkg-config-0.27
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-04-17 12:04:01 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pkg-config to 0.29.1.
- Fixed a regression from 0.29 with unquoting values queried with
--variable. In some cases, this would cause shell special characters to
be escaped in ways they weren't before. Instead, the unquoting only
occurs if the value appears to be quoted. (#93284)
- Add support for building pkg-config with Microsoft Visual Studio.
Thanks to Chun-wei Fan for the fix. (#92489)
- Allow overriding pkg-config variables with environment variables. By
setting an environment variable of the form
PKG_CONFIG_$PACKAGE_$VARIABLE, a pkg-config variable can be set
globally without always having to pass --define-variable. Thanks to
Alex Larsson for the fix. (#90917)
- Honor -Wl,-framework in addition to -framework so that multiple
frameworks are handled on OSX. (#1278)
- Fix the OSX build using --with-internal-glib. Thanks to Rudá Moura for
the initial fix and Adam Mercer for testing the final patch. (#92902)
| 2016-03-02 18:26:34 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Remove GCC pragma patch, it breaks various platforms.
| 2016-02-25 13:12:50 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (39) |
| 2016-02-23 12:28:25 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on systems where format-nonliteral is turned on by default.
From coypu in PR 50753; already merged upstream.
(needed because this includes a copy of glib2...)
| 2015-12-04 12:32:40 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (1) |
The built-in GLib wants __sync_bool_compare_and_swap_4, so compile for
i486 on NetBSD < 6
| 2015-11-04 18:41:21 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Remove duplicate SHA512 digests that crept in.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-19 19:26:44 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Pass -DENABLE_NLS on SunOS to ensure consistency of including libintl.h
as it is pulled in implicitly by locale.h when __EXTENSIONS__ is used.
Fixed build on SmartOS.