/py-subvertpy, Alternative Python bindings for Subversion
0.9.2nb1, Package name:
py27-subvertpy-0.9.2nb1, Maintainer: ddeus.pkgsrc
Alternative Python bindings for Subversion, split out from bzr-svn. The
goal is to have complete, portable and "Pythonic" Python bindings.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.9.2nb1
- (2015-06-10) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.9.2
- (2015-06-09) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.9.1
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.8.10nb14
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.8.10nb13
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: py27-subvertpy-0.8.10nb12
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-10 03:58:23 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (399) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu
| 2015-06-10 11:02:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.9.2:
* Support failing server certification check. (Mitsuhiro Koga, #1059821)
* Drop support for Python versions before 2.6. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Support PYDOCTOR_OPTIONS in Makefile. (Jelmer Vernooij)
| 2015-06-09 10:36:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.9.1:
* For the moment, disable subvertpy.wc.WorkingCopy when used with Subversion 1.7.
Subversion 1.7 has some significant changes in the behaviour of
the working copy API because of the WC-NG rewrite.
Support for the WC API in newer versions of Subversion will be re-added later
(help welcome), but since most users (bzr-svn is the only I'm aware of)
don't seem to actually rely on it, it seemed better to disable it and
support 1.7 than to prevent use of newer svn versions altogether.
* Fix TestClient.test_info when run against Subversion 1.6. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Use PyObject_AsFileDescriptor instead of PyFile_AsFile so
apr_file_from_object works under Win32. (Yonggang Luo)
* Some fixes to help with porting to Python 3. (Yonggang Luo)
* Add bindings for svn.client.Client.info(), svn.client.Client.log() and
svn.client.Client.cat(). (Mark Lee)
* Add constant ERR_WC_UPGRADE_REQUIRED. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* In Client.checkout, default to HEAD revision. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Remove readonly files properly in tests. (Yonggang Luo, #943131)
* Update documentation for building on Windows. (Yonggang Luo)
* Include *.c files in MANIFEST. (#951060, Shlomi Fish)
| 2015-04-06 10:17:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (470) |
Revbump after updating textproc/icu
| 2014-10-07 18:47:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (442) |
Revbump after updating libwebp and icu
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-04-09 09:27:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (452) |
recursive bump from icu shlib major bump.