/tig, Ncurses-based GIT repository tool
1.2.1nb3, Package name:
tig-1.2.1nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Tig is a git repository browser that additionally can act as a pager for
output from various git commands.
When browsing repositories, it uses the underlying git commands to present
the user with various views, such as summarized revision log and showing
the commit with the log message, diffstat, and the diff.
Using it as a pager, it will display input from stdin and colorize it.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-05) Updated to version: tig-1.2.1nb3
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: tig-1.2.1nb2
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: tig-1.2.1nb1
- (2014-04-05) Updated to version: tig-1.2.1
- (2013-09-09) Updated to version: tig-1.2nb1
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: tig-1.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-04 19:16:32 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use the curses framework.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2015-08-17 19:11:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (178) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for ncurses shlib bump.
| 2014-06-12 06:15:48 by Masatake Daimon | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix compilation issues on glibc-based platforms
| 2014-05-15 03:14:44 by Masatake Daimon | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build error on Darwin
Do not override XML_CATALOG_FILES on Darwin. That will only make
xmllint try to find a wrong catalog.
| 2014-04-04 23:00:24 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 1.2.1
- Move manual and man pages to doc/ directory and rename AsciiDoc files
to have .asciidoc as the extension to make them render on GitHub.
- Show blob sizes in the tree view either as bytes or using binary unit
prefixes. Example: `set show-file-size = units`. (GH #163)
- Reduce main view memory usage and startup time, especially when revision
graph rendering is disabled. (GH #160)
- Fix submodule-related setup to check for non-zero return value from
setenv(). (GH #188)
| 2014-04-04 22:45:06 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
* It seems that git-base is sufficient