/vera++, Programmable verification and analysis tool for C++
1.1.1nb14, Package name:
vera++-1.1.1nb14, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Vera++ is a programmable tool for verification, analysis and
transformation of C++ source code.
Vera++ is a tool designed for programmers -- not only in the sense that
it helps with everyday development work, but also in the sense that all
its rules are implemented as scripts that can be modified or added by
the user. Thanks to this, programmers have complete freedom and control
over what the tool does and how it works.
Vera++ is mainly an engine that parses C++ source files and presents the
result of this parsing to scripts in the form of various collections --
the scripts are actually performing the requested tasks.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb14
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb13
- (2015-04-17) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb12
- (2014-11-08) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb11
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb10
- (2014-01-11) Updated to version: vera++-1.1.1nb9
CVS history: (Expand)