/yasm, Complete rewrite of the NASM assembler with BSD license
1.3.0, Package name:
yasm-1.3.0, Maintainer: shaun
YASM is a complete rewrite of the NASM assembler under the "new" BSD License
(some portions are currently under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or
the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)). It is designed from the ground
up to allow for multiple assembler syntaxes to be supported (eg, NASM, TASM,
GAS, etc.) in addition to multiple output object formats. Another primary
module of the overall design is an optimizer module.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-08-18) Updated to version: yasm-1.3.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-11-29) Updated to version: yasm-1.2.0
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: yasm-1.1.0nb1
- (2010-09-13) Updated to version: yasm-1.1.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-08-17 18:37:56 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
| 2013-05-10 06:28:21 by Taylor R Campbell | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix cross-build of devel/yasm by setting CC_FOR_BUILD to NATIVE_CC.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-11-29 18:13:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.2.0:
Changes from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0:
o Add AVX2 instructions (rev 11 of Intel AVX reference) (#227).
o Allow 64-bit LFS/LGS/LSS.
o Improve LAR instruction support (#224).
o Default win64 .xdata to nobase, add support for ..imagebase (#135).
o Fix TIMES relocation handling.
o Fix no-suffix push and pop in GAS mode (#212).
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2010-12-26 13:07:01 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix linking command, otherwise LDFLAGS aren't used: needed for special LDFLAGS \
on Mac OS X
| 2010-09-13 00:42:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.0:
Changes from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0:
* Fix a number of issues with Win32 SAFESEH support (#139).
* Fix several 32-bit Mach-O (macho32) bugs (#212 and others).
* Add Intel post-32nm instructions (section 7 of AVX spec).
* Add XSAVEOPT, INVEPT, INVVPID, and GETSEC instructions (#211).
* Remove AMD CVT16 instructions.
* Don't emit unnecessary REX.W for pinsrw instruction (#207).
* Update gettext to 0.17 (#206).