/yasm, Complete rewrite of the NASM assembler with BSD license
1.2.0, Package name:
yasm-1.2.0, Maintainer: shaun
YASM is a complete rewrite of the NASM assembler under the "new" BSD License
(some portions are currently under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or
the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)). It is designed from the ground
up to allow for multiple assembler syntaxes to be supported (eg, NASM, TASM,
GAS, etc.) in addition to multiple output object formats. Another primary
module of the overall design is an optimizer module.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-11-29) Updated to version: yasm-1.2.0
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: yasm-1.1.0nb1
- (2010-09-13) Updated to version: yasm-1.1.0
- (2010-06-17) Updated to version: yasm-1.0.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-10 06:28:21 by Taylor R Campbell | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix cross-build of devel/yasm by setting CC_FOR_BUILD to NATIVE_CC.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-11-29 18:13:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.2.0:
Changes from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0:
o Add AVX2 instructions (rev 11 of Intel AVX reference) (#227).
o Allow 64-bit LFS/LGS/LSS.
o Improve LAR instruction support (#224).
o Default win64 .xdata to nobase, add support for ..imagebase (#135).
o Fix TIMES relocation handling.
o Fix no-suffix push and pop in GAS mode (#212).
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2010-12-26 13:07:01 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix linking command, otherwise LDFLAGS aren't used: needed for special LDFLAGS \
on Mac OS X
| 2010-09-13 00:42:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.0:
Changes from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0:
* Fix a number of issues with Win32 SAFESEH support (#139).
* Fix several 32-bit Mach-O (macho32) bugs (#212 and others).
* Add Intel post-32nm instructions (section 7 of AVX spec).
* Add XSAVEOPT, INVEPT, INVVPID, and GETSEC instructions (#211).
* Remove AMD CVT16 instructions.
* Don't emit unnecessary REX.W for pinsrw instruction (#207).
* Update gettext to 0.17 (#206).
| 2010-06-16 21:36:28 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
update to 1.0.1
-Fix ELF32 shared object relocations
-Ignore [warning] directive
| 2010-04-23 23:32:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.0.0:
Changes: This release adds GAS syntax preprocessor support, Visual
Studio 2010 integration, and support for AMD XOP, FMA4, and CVT16
instructions. It also incorporates many bugfixes.