/emacs20, GNU editing macros (editor)
20.7nb16, Package name:
emacs20-20.7nb16, Maintainer: dholland
GNU Emacs is a self-documenting, customizable, extensible real-time
Users new to Emacs will be able to use basic features fairly rapidly
by studying the tutorial and using the self-documentation features.
Emacs also has an extensive interactive manual browser. It is easily
extensible since its editing commands are written in Lisp.
GNU Emacs's many special packages handle mail reading (RMail) and
sending (Mail), outline editing (Outline), compiling (Compile),
running subshells within Emacs windows (Shell), running a Lisp
read-eval-print loop (Lisp-Interaction-Mode), automated psychotherapy
(Doctor :-) and many more.
This package contains Emacs version 20.
Required to build:
] Package options
: emacs-pop, inet6
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-17) Updated to version: emacs20-20.7nb16
- (2012-12-11) Updated to version: emacs-20.7nb16
- (2012-06-14) Updated to version: emacs-20.7nb15
- (2010-03-30) Updated to version: emacs-20.7nb14
- (2010-01-20) Updated to version: emacs-20.7nb13
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: emacs-20.7nb12
CVS history: (Expand)