/emacs24, GNU editing macros (editor)
24.3nb10, Package name:
emacs24-24.3nb10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable editor textand more. At its
core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp
programming language with extensions to support text editing. The
features of GNU Emacs include:
- Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a
wide variety of file types including plain text, source code, and
- Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
- Support for many languages and their scripts, including all scripts,
Russian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Lao,
Ethiopian, and some Indian scripts.
- Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical
- A large number of extensions that add other functionality, including
a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface,
calendar, and more. Many of these extensions are distributed with
GNU Emacs; others are available separately.
This package contains Emacs version 24.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: dbus, svg, x11, xft2, gtk3
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb10
- (2013-10-19) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb9
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb8
- (2013-09-04) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb7
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb6
- (2013-08-17) Updated to version: emacs24-24.3nb5
CVS history: (Expand)