/leafpad, Simple and light text editor using GTK+
0.8.17nb22, Package name:
leafpad-0.8.17nb22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Leafpad is a GTK+ based simple text editor and is ideal as a file viewer.
The user interface is similar to "notepad", aims to be lighter than GEdit
and KWrite, and to be as useful as them.
Its features are:
* Minimum requirements: for portability.
* Minimal menu items: to make full use of features and to learn easily.
* No toolbar: to maximize the text area.
* Single document interface (SDI): to set out windows to view at a time.
* Character coding auto detection: to open file quickly without multi-codeset
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb22
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb21
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb20
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb19
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb18
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: leafpad-0.8.17nb17
CVS history: (Expand)