/mule, Multilingual GNU editing macros (editor)
2.3nb8, Package name:
mule-2.3nb8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mule is a multi-lingual enhancement of GNU Emacs. Mule Ver.1 was
based on GNU Emacs Ver.18 and Mule Ver.2 is based on GNU Emacs
Ver.19. Mule Ver.1 will not be supported anymore.
Mule has the following features:
* It can handle not only ASCII characters (7 bit) and ISO Latin-1
characters (8 bit), but also 16 bit characters like Japanese,
Chinese, and Korean. Furthermore Mule can have a mixture of
languages in a single buffer.
* You can set different coding systems for file input/output,
keyboard input, and inter-process communication.
* When not in the multi-lingual mode, it behaves almost exactly like GNU
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: canna, wnn4
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-02) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb8
- (2011-09-13) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb7
- (2010-07-11) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb6
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb5
- (2006-03-31) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb4
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: mule-2.3nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-29 03:11:55 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Make this ancient mule2 build and work (at least start up) on NetBSD/i386 7.1.
- pull unexelf.c from newer emacs to fix coredump on dump-charset
- in s/netbsd.h use terminfo rather than obsolete termcap that causes SIGSEGV
- also link temacs with "-Wl,-znocombreloc" for X toolkit as emacs22 did
XXX: this should be into configure
- specify -fno-builtin-malloc to avoid unexpected gcc's optimization
and remove hacks in alloc.c
- also specify -fno-strict-aliasing for sanity against 90's files
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2014-06-01 18:45:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update reference to font installation path. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-04-21 17:40:00 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Fix various prototype issues.
| 2013-04-06 22:27:30 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
"INFO_FILES should be set to YES or yes."
"Packages that install info files should set INFO_FILES."
Makefile and PLIST warning, respectively.
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-12-24 18:07:08 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (49) |
Adjust the amd64 patch by crosschecking the existing header for alpha.
Patch extensive use of malloc and alloca without <stdlib.h> and some
other stuff that showed up in the build log.
Still crashes in temacs but it's getting much farther.