/DatLib, Data file library for some emulation tools
2.36, Package name:
DatLib-2.36, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DatLib is a library for emulation data file formats. It supports
a variety of data file formats and handles the standard loading,
cleansing, converting and saving operations that are required by
tools such as DatUtil, MAMEDiff, ROMBuild, ROMInfo and ZipIdent.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: DatLib-2.36
- (2007-08-04) Updated to version: DatLib-2.21
- (2007-07-31) Updated to version: DatLib-2.21
- (2007-02-26) Updated to version: DatLib-2.20
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: DatLib-2.15nb1
- (2006-01-20) Updated to version: DatLib-2.15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-11 00:55:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove unneeded patch after update.
| 2014-10-07 22:48:28 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.36 (2009). Notable changes:
- Fixed crash when loading full MESS XML (0.105 upwards).
- MESS: Support for new device attributes (type, tag and mandatory).
- MESS: Support for machine "RAM options".
- Added support for 64-bit ROM sizes (n.b. not for directory scan).
- Added the DTD for ROM Management Datafiles (revision 1.1).
- Added support for Game Launcher and GameEx Map Files (untested).
- Added load / support for AAE RomList.
- Added save support for the Hyperspin Database format.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2009-08-25 13:56:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (34) |
Change default for zip extraction to leave files as they are.
Previously, zip extraction by default converted to lower case.
Fix some packages that need it and remove -L from some packages
that manually set it.
| 2009-06-14 19:51:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-20 20:25:55 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1252) |
Simply and speed up buildlink3.mk files and processing.
This changes the buildlink3.mk files to use an include guard for the
recursive include. The use of BUILDLINK_DEPTH, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS,
BUILDLINK_PACKAGES and BUILDLINK_ORDER is handled by a single new
variable BUILDLINK_TREE. Each buildlink3.mk file adds a pair of
enter/exit marker, which can be used to reconstruct the tree and
to determine first level includes. Avoiding := for large variables
(BUILDLINK_ORDER) speeds up parse time as += has linear complexity.
The include guard reduces system time by avoiding reading files over and
over again. For complex packages this reduces both %user and %sys time to
half of the former time.
| 2008-03-03 20:21:39 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (45) |
Mechanical changes to add DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.