/gns3, Graphical network simulator
0.8.3.1nb2, Package name:
gns3-0.8.3.1nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex
network topologies. You may run simulations or configure devices ranging from
simple workstations to powerful Cisco routers. It is based on Dynamips, an IOS
emulator which allows users to run IOS binary images from Cisco Systems and
Pemu, an PIX firewall emulator based on Qemu.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-01-23) Updated to version: gns3-0.8.3.1nb2
- (2013-07-04) Updated to version: gns3-0.8.3.1nb1
- (2013-03-02) Updated to version: gns3-0.8.3.1
- (2012-03-09) Updated to version: gns3-0.7nb1
- (2010-06-02) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version gns3-0.7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-23 18:07:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Convert to distutils.mk. Mark as not for python-3.x.
| 2013-07-04 19:03:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for py-sip module major version change.
| 2013-03-01 22:29:14 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to version 0.8.3.1
* Vboxwrapper recompilation to run with VirtualBox 4.2
* Support for access to the GNS3 VirtualBox VM name from inside a VM:
VBoxControl guestproperty get NameInGNS3
* Minor fixes
* Option to freely use the first VBox interface inside VMs (i.e. eth0
* New base configuration (startup-config) for devices with NM-16ESW
* Console and headless mode support for VirtualBox devices.
* Embedded console/terminal server to access VirtualBox VM consoles
* Support for drag & drop of topology files inside GNS3.
* Double quote support for Qemu options and ASA kernel/initrd command lines.
* Import & export for GNS3 configuration file (gns3.ini).
* Global TCP port tracker to allocate ports and avoid conflicts (console
+ AUX ports for IOS routers and console ports for Qemu-like/VirtualBox
devices are tracked)
* Scripts for using consoles with VBox VMs (Windows only).
* Backup nvram export when Dynamips has crashed.
* Option (activated by default) to use the VirtualBox VM names to name
VirtualBox devices in GNS3.
* Complete IPv6 support (with correct functions).
* Support for binding on specific addresses when loading a topology
* Option to track opened node consoles in order to close them when the
node gets deleted.
GNS3 0.8.0 VirtualBox Edition
* VirtualBox support (v4.1 required)
* Wireshark Live Traffic Capture
* Basic IPv6 enablement
* Basic Netbook enablement
* Dynagen Console got a massive rewrite / cleanup
* Russian translation got a major update
Detailed changes see CHANGELOG