/tuxnes, NES emulator
0.75nb3, Package name:
tuxnes-0.75nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
tuxnes is a NES emulator.
- open source
- dynamic recompilation from 6502 opcodes -> x86 native opcodes
- mappers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 32, 66, 99
- experimental mappers: 15, 22, 23, and 71
- gzip and zip file support
- game saving
- built-in disassembler
- joystick support (2- & 4-button)
- experimental sound support
- capture screenshots in X pixmap (xpm) or portable pixmap (ppm) format
- Game Genie code support
- trainer support
- alternate palette support
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-03-07) Updated to version: tuxnes-0.75nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: tuxnes-0.75nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version tuxnes-0.75nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-02-25 13:50:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (6) |
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-01-01 11:56:23 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Document ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM. In addition to some i386 assembler, this
one has a simple i386-generating dynamic recompiler... which looks
intriguingly plausible to expand on if anyone's bored and finds this
kind of thing interesting.
| 2012-10-03 14:55:23 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-03-07 16:52:40 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fix build on SunOS.
- buildlink against x11/xextproto for shmproto.h
- endian defines
- use GNU ld to build table.o
| 2011-03-15 10:00:24 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
* user-destdir support
| 2009-06-14 19:51:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2006-12-18 02:35:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Drop maintainership, does not build on amd64.