CVS commit: pkgsrc/parallel/paexecFrom:
2012-09-10 01:30:26Message id: 20120909233026.97B7E175DD@cvs.netbsd.org
Update to 0.17.0
- Option -x was added. With its help paexec can run one command
per task. If -g is also specified, command's exit status is
analysed. Appropriate task and dependants are marked as "failed"
if it is non-zero.
- First character of -n argument must be alphanumeric, `+', `_',
`:' or `/'. Other symbols are reserved for future extentions.
- With '-n :filename' paexec reads a list of nodes from the
- With a help of new option '-m t=<eot>' end of task string
may be specified, which is an empty line by default.
- Option -md=<delim> was added that overrides the default
delimiter (space character) between tasks in graph mode (-g).
- Output line that contains failed dependants no longer ends with
- Long options were completely removed.
- Fix. "paexec_reorder -g" now handles correctly failed tasks'
output. One extra line after "fatal" is expected.
- Options -m was added. It does the same things as paexec's -m.
More examples of use and regression tests.
Documentation update, clean-ups and improvements.
- Signals handling was fixed in.
- LC_ALL is always set to C in regression tests, this fixes some
problems in internationalized environment.
mk-configure>=0.23.0 is required at build time