CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-DispatchFrom:
2016-04-13 20:05:00Message id: 20160413180500.A0591FBBA@cvs.NetBSD.org
Update p5-Log-Dispatch to 2.54.
- Fixed File::Locked even more. While some deadlocks were eliminated, there
was still an issue when a Log::Dispatch object was created in a parent
process and then recreated in the children. If the close_after_write
parameter was false, then there would be a deadlock.
- Made Syslog work on a threaded Perl when the threads module was not
explicitly loaded. Fixed by Konrad Bucheli. GitHub #13.
- The log() method now accepts a level parameter as an integer. Fixed by Steve
Bertrand. GitHub #15.
- Actually fix File::Locked, this time with some actual tests.
- Make File::Locked output do an explicit unlock if the close_after_write
option is not set. Without this it would open the file once in each process,
attempting to get a lock at open time, pretty much guaranteeing a deadlock
in a multiprocess environment. Now it should work sanely whether
close_after_write is true or not.
- Fixed t/08-screen.t on Windows platforms.