/p5-Font-TTF, Perl module for TrueType font hacking
1.04, Package name:
p5-Font-TTF-1.04, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Perl module for TrueType font hacking. Supports reading, processing
and writing of the following tables: GDEF, GPOS, GSUB, LTSH, OS/2,
PCLT, bsln, cmap, cvt, fdsc, feat, fpgm, glyf, hdmx, head, hhea,
hmtx, kern, loca, maxp, mort, name, post, prep, prop, vhea, vmtx
and the reading and writing of all other table types.
In short, you can do almost anything with a standard TrueType font
with this module.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-24) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.04
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.02nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.02nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.02nb1
- (2012-08-31) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.02
- (2012-08-29) Updated to version: p5-Font-TTF-1.00
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-11-24 15:15:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.0.2 to 1.0.4
1.04 (r994, 2014-01-09)
* Bug fixes:
* Fix rt.cpan.org 80671, 80672; simplify fix for #42553 per OP
* Shared tables in TTC weren't working
* Quiet a cleanup warning in TTC processing
* Update licensing info for test fonts to OFL
1.03 (r969, 2013-11-10)
* Add $t->minsize() to all tables for assisting with font subsetting
* Add deduping to Name table writing
* Add OS/2 table method to guess at Unicode and Codepage range bits.
* Add support for cmap format 13 subtables
* Expunge notion of 'dflt' language tag from Ttopen.pm
* Bug fixes
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 20:28:33 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (154) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-08-31 02:30:53 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.02
1.02 (r862, 2012-08-30)
* Fix typo in Useall to get case right
1.01 (r859, 2012-08-30)
* Add IO::String prerequisite to make BSD and other testing environments happy
| 2012-08-29 15:58:09 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.00
1.00 (r857, 2012-08-28)
* Major change to glyph creation/editing -- now utilizes ' isDirty' flag
* Add support for:
* V4 OS/2 table
* Reading WOFF fonts
* MarkFilterSets in GDEF
* Feature parameters (for cvxx, ssxx and size features)
* Additional Graphite tables (Silf, Glac, and Gloc)
* Updated MS Lang IDs to Dec 2011
* Finish implementation of coverage table sorting
* Copyright and licensing updated to CPAN requirements
* Bug fixes
| 2011-08-16 23:48:05 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.48. Changes undocumented.