/defendguin, Clone of the arcade game Defender
0.0.12nb1, Package name:
defendguin-0.0.12nb1, Maintainer: reed
Defendguin is a clone of William's classic arcade game, "Defender."
The mission is to defend little penguinoids from being captured
When you begin the game, your ship appears over some icy mountains
which are crawling with penguinoids (the good guys). A number of
alien ships are flying around above the ground. The game has a
radar display, UFOs, bombers, mines, pods, swarmers, baiters,
lasers, smart bombs, and more.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: defendguin-0.0.12nb1
- (2015-02-09) Updated to version: defendguin-0.0.12
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2006-06-12) Updated to version: defendguin-0.0.10nb7
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: defendguin-0.0.10nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:57:10 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for games category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package blokus: missing distfile blokus-1.1.tar.gz
Package crossfire-client: missing distfile crossfire-client-images-1.11.0.tar.gz
Package dungeon: missing distfile dungeon-gdt-glk.tar.gz
Package gate88: missing distfile Gate88_Mar19_05.tar.gz
Package gnuchess4: missing distfile gnuchess-4.0.pl80.tar.gz
Package ioquake3-pk3: missing distfile quake3-latest-pk3s.zip
Package rollemup: missing distfile Rollemup.tar.gz
Package tscp: missing distfile tscp181.zip
Package xbat: missing distfile xev111.tar.gz
Package xgalaga: missing distfile xgalaga-2.0.34.tar.gz
Package xrick: missing distfile xrick-021212.tgz
Package xskat: missing distfile xskat-cards.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-02-09 10:51:26 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.0.12.
CHANGES SINCE 0.0.11
* Sound playing function could segfault. Fixed.
(Example: hitting [Down] in main menu!)
CHANGES SINCE 0.0.10
* Converted all BMPs to indexed (256 colors or less), reducing image files
by 1MB and removing white artifacts seen on 24bpp and 32bpp displays.
* Made some unloadable BMPs loadable again.
* Added configuration for joystick buttons and axes to Options screen.
(Values stored in config file (e.g., ~/.defendguinrc))
* Now keeps track of your highest score.
* Displays labels ("Player 1" and "Player 2") above \
* Displays highest score on main menu.
* Does not display Player 2 stats on main menu after a 1-player game.
* Last scores and levels and high score are saved-to and
* Points awarded for shooting boss. Large bonus awarded for beating game.
| 2012-10-06 13:55:05 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (310) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-01-29 21:24:16 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2009-06-14 19:57:02 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (215) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2007-12-29 10:52:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update MASTER_SITES, from Zafer Aydogan.
| 2006-06-12 18:28:13 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (156) | |
Bump PKGREVISION and BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS (where applicable)
for SDL shlib changes.