/neverball, Puzzle/action game similar to Super Monkey Ball
1.6.0nb1, Package name:
neverball-1.6.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course before time runs
out. Neverball is part puzzle game, part action game, and entirely a
test of skill.
Also found here is Neverputt, a hot-seat multiplayer miniature golf game
using the physics and graphics of Neverball.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: neverball-1.6.0nb1
- (2015-02-09) Updated to version: neverball-1.6.0
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: neverball-1.5.4nb7
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: neverball-1.5.4nb6
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: neverball-1.5.4nb5
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 21:57:10 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for games category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package blokus: missing distfile blokus-1.1.tar.gz
Package crossfire-client: missing distfile crossfire-client-images-1.11.0.tar.gz
Package dungeon: missing distfile dungeon-gdt-glk.tar.gz
Package gate88: missing distfile Gate88_Mar19_05.tar.gz
Package gnuchess4: missing distfile gnuchess-4.0.pl80.tar.gz
Package ioquake3-pk3: missing distfile quake3-latest-pk3s.zip
Package rollemup: missing distfile Rollemup.tar.gz
Package tscp: missing distfile tscp181.zip
Package xbat: missing distfile xev111.tar.gz
Package xgalaga: missing distfile xgalaga-2.0.34.tar.gz
Package xrick: missing distfile xrick-021212.tgz
Package xskat: missing distfile xskat-cards.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-02-09 10:02:12 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update neverball to 1.6.0.
* An OpenGL ES-compatible renderer.
* Port to SDL 2.
* Graphics performance improvements.
* Mapping documentation
* Configurable responsiveness of all three cameras via camera_*_speed
* Intelligent manual rotation behavior.
* Reworked configuration via joystick_axis_* and joystick_button_*
options in neverballrc.
* Configurable tilt responsiveness via mouse_response and joystick_response
options in neverballrc. Accustomed keyboard users may want to set
joystick_response to 50 to restore previous arrow key responsiveness.
* Move default camera keys from F1-F3 to 1-3.
* Automatically invalidate scores for older levels.
* Adjustable replay playback speed using the mouse wheel.
* Interpolate game state between updates for smooth display.
* Simulation and collision detection-related fixes.
* Rotating platforms!
* NeverballPack gamepack for Radiant:
* Tailored defaults.
* Built-in entity documentation.
* Custom Build menu options.
* Ability to load levels in standalone mode from the command line.
* Recognize .pk3 (a renamed .zip) as a package extension for Radiant
* Limit entity timer precision to milliseconds to fix a number of
* New level sets / courses:
* Tones Levels, a level set by Ian Walker.
* Golf Jambalaya, a golf course by vidski.
* Reshaun's Easy-Putt, a golf course by Reshaun Francis.
* Updated level sets:
* Countless highscore and bug fixes.
* Some completely reworked levels.
* Four all-new Nevermania levels.
* New balls:
* Rift Ball, Octocat Ball, Melon Ball, Orange Ball, Diagonal Ball,
Cheese Ball, Catseye Ball, UFO Ball.
* Updated balls:
* Eyeball, Blinky.
* Countless translation updates.
* Language selection screen.
* Support for custom GUI themes. A GUI theme can be installed as any
Neverball package and selected via the theme option in neverballrc.
* Lighting adjustments to improve visibility in levels.
* Error logging to a text file in the user folder.
* Incremental loading of replays.
| 2014-08-21 16:08:04 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on SunOS (needs explicit -lX11 -lm).
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-02-26 12:16:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Fix png update fallout.
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.