/geos, C++ port of the Java Topology Suite (JTS)
3.5.1, Package name:
geos-3.5.1, Maintainer: gdt
GEOS (Geometry Engine - Open Source) is a C++ port of the Java
Topology Suite (JTS). It contain the complete functionality of JTS in
C++. It includes all the OpenGIS "Simple Features for SQL" spatial
predicate functions and spatial operators,and JTS topology functions
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-26) Updated to version: geos-3.5.1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: geos-3.5.0
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: geos-3.4.2
- (2013-08-18) Updated to version: geos-3.4.1
- (2013-02-28) Updated to version: geos-3.3.8
- (2013-01-23) Updated to version: geos-3.3.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-23 00:44:47 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix date in comment in previous
| 2017-01-23 00:42:18 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Request that geos not be updated to 3.6
Expand on the "is using the geos C++ interface a bug" controversy.
Add osm2pgsql as a geos-C++-using package, and link to the issue where
osm2pgsql says they intend to stop depending on geos.
(Comment-only change; no PKGREVISION++.)
| 2017-01-22 16:56:07 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
| 2016-10-26 01:31:39 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.5.1.
Upstream changes are bugfixes:
- Fix CMake configuration to allow build from released sources
- Fix memory leaks in single-sided buffers (#747), PlanarGraph and
- Fix GeometryEditor to correctly update factory of empty geometries
- Fix snapping of last segment of a closed linestring (#758)
- Fix memory exhaustion case in isvalid (#757)
- Fix Windows build with Visual Studio 2008 (#766)
- Fix incorrect return from prepared multipoint intersects (#764)
- Fix build against GCC 3.5.0+ (#784)
| 2015-11-03 01:08:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for geography category
One mismatched digest found in geography/libmemphis02:
# package libmemphis02
recorded SHA1 (memphis-0.2.3.tar.gz) = dbc2f61e49b996dc9ca91df0de9a08eb7adbfa9b
calculated SHA1 (memphis-0.2.3.tar.gz) = 85993bce12c3616fcf6e7682a70b9605883edec2
No changes were made to the libmemphis02 distinfo file
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-08 20:48:04 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Passing non-POD types like std::string to variadic functions is UB.
In this case, it is just plainly wasteful as well, so don't do that.
| 2015-09-06 21:45:44 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 3.5.0.
Changes in 3.5.0
- New things:
- Voronoi API (#627)
- PHP: Geometry->normalize method
- GEOS_USE_ONLY_R_API macro support (#695)
- PHP: WKBReader->read() & WKBWriter::write() methods (Benjamin Morel)
- GEOSClipByRect (#699, Mika Heiskanen, Sandro Santilli)
- CAPI: thread-safe message handling API (#663, Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt)
- Speed-up intersection and difference between geometries
with small bounding box overlap.
- CAPI: add MULTILINESTRING support for GEOSisClosed (Benjamin Morel)
- C++ API changes:
- Added no-parameter CoordinateSequenceFactory::create method (Sandro Mani)
| 2013-08-30 18:37:38 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.4.2.
patches/patch-include-geos-platform.h.in was applied upstream in r3902
(trunk) and r3903 (branches/3.4).
Changes in 3.4.2
- Bug fixes / improvements
- Use a double for PrecisionModel scale, avoiding overflows
should fix 32-bit regression failures (#652)
- isnan workaround OS detection missing NetBSD, DragonFly, Sun nuance (#650)
- Do not distribute platform.h and version.h, but install both (#601)
- Non-standard ChangeLog file in 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 releases (#654)
- new travis bot (#657)
- accept multiple Nan representations (#656)