Update to 9.20. Move options handling into options.mk.
Use lcms2 instead of lcms.
Can now use "-M" with a DNG file that embeds a bad color matrix.
Improved support for Nokia cameraphones.
Support the Alcatel 5235D, Powershot G16 and S120, Pentax K-3, etc.
Added tone curve for Canon RMF files.
Copied color matrices from DNG Converter 8.3.
Support blacklevel patterns up to 64x64.
Support the Kodak 12-megapixel camera(s).
Update dcraw to 9.16.
PR 46718 by YAMAMOTO Takeshi.
Changes since 9.04 from RCS file:
* Support the Samsung NX1000 and Sony RX100.
* Support the Canon EOS 650D, Samsung NX20, and Sigma SD1
* Fixed gravity sensor for Canon 5D Mark III with Firmware Version 1.1.x.
* Decode CAMF and IMAG blocks from Sigma SD15 and DP cameras.
Added "-E" and "-I" options to support raw pixel substitution.
Support Adobe Lossy DNG and the Imacon Flexframe 3f format.
Support the Canon G1-X, 1D-X, 5D Mark III, the Fuji X-Pro1, X-S1,
and many others.
* Support the Casio EX-Z500.
* Support the Canon S100, Nikon 1 J1 and V1, Panasonic GX1, Fuji X10,
and Samsung NX200 with color matrices from DNG Converter 6.6.
* Copied new color matrices from DNG Converter 6.5.
* Support ARRIRAW and Redcode R3D raw formats (video only).
Support the Leica D-LUX 5 and V-LUX 2, Panasonic G3 and GF3,
Olympus E-P3, Sony NEX-C3 and SLT-A35, and Canon SX30.
Updated support for Nikon encrypted WB and Canon sRAW/mRAW.
* Support the Fuji HS20EXR/F550EXR, Kodak Z990, Leaf AFi-II 12,
Nikon D5100, and Samsung NX11 and NX100.
* Support the Hasselblad 9044x6732 back, Leaf 1068x1464 back, Fuji X100,
and Canon 600D and 1100D.
* Support high-ISO images from the Samsung WB2000.
* Read correct camera WB from Nikon NRW and Samsung SRW files.
Copied color matrices from Adobe DNG Converter 6.3.
* Support the Nikon D3100 & D7000 & P7000, Panasonic FZ40 & FZ100 \
Samsung WB2000, Nokia X2, Canon SX120 & PowerShot G12, Hasselblad H4D,
Pentax 645D & K-5 & K-r, Sony SLT-A33 & SLT-A55V.