/libgnomecanvas, GNOME Canvas library
2.30.3nb20, Package name:
libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb20, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is the canvas widget library for GNOME2. Libgnomecanvas was
originally part of the gnome-libs package, but has been split out into
a separate package for GNOME2.
The GNOME canvas is an engine for structured graphics that offers a rich
imaging model, high performance rendering, and a powerful, high-level API.
It offers a choice of two rendering back-ends, one based on Xlib for
extremely fast display, and another based on Libart, a sophisticated,
antialiased, alpha-compositing engine. Applications have a choice between
the Xlib imaging model or a superset of the PostScript imaging model,
depending on the level of graphic sophistication required.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb20
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb19
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb18
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb17
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb16
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: libgnomecanvas-2.30.3nb15
CVS history: (Expand)