/libpano13, Cross-platform library behind Panorama Tools and other stitchers
2.9.19nb2, Package name:
libpano13-2.9.19nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The pano13 library is the backend library used by many applications.
Also included are:
* PTOptimizer, a utility for optimising control points.
* panoinfo a utility for querying the library version.
* PTmender a replacement for PTStitcher.
* PTblender implements just the colour and brightness correction of PTmender.
* PTtiff2psd Converts a set of TIFF files into a PSD file.
* PTuncrop Converts 'cropped TIFF' files into 'normal' TIFF files.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-07-10) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.19nb2
- (2014-06-30) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.19nb1
- (2014-06-06) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.19
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.18nb3
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.18nb2
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: libpano13-2.9.18nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-04-21 17:54:31 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-18.104.22.168/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-07-10 15:41:48 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Switched to CMake; removed gimp dependency.
| 2014-06-29 23:42:25 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Requires gimp to build.
| 2014-06-05 08:18:28 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
There have been lots of cleanups, fixes of compiler warnings, bugfixes, and
general refactoring since 2.9.18, plus we have some new features:
* There are new Tpy and Tpr parameters, these allow the 'mosaic mode'
projection plane to be rotated relative to the panorama view.
* Added Hammer output projection, see: \
* Updated PSD functions to write PSB (large file) format too, note that this
functionality is part of the PTmender tool and not available to Hugin/nona
* Various bugs have been fixed in these projections: triplane output,
architectural output, orthographic output and Thoby input.
* Other bugfixes that may be noticed are: a check for invalid resolutions in
TIFF files, formating sequence for x86_64, cropping images that go outside the
image boundary, and PSD and PICT image format improvements.
* There have been fixes for building on various platforms: OS X 10.6/10.8,
automake 1.12, MinGW, cmake, Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012+
| 2014-01-09 11:40:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Only use -lsunmath with Sun Studio.
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu