/gnuradio-companion, User interface entry of GNU Radio
3.7.11, Package name:
gnuradio-companion-3.7.11, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware,
allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and
received are defined by software. What this means is that it turns the digital
modulation schemes used in today's high performance wireless devices into
This module provide gnuradio-companion, user interface entry.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-16) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-3.7.11
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-220.127.116.11nb2
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-18.104.22.168nb1
- (2017-01-14) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-22.214.171.124
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-3.7.10nb3
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: gnuradio-companion-3.7.10nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-15 14:42:01 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Remove PKGREVISION as a preparation for upgrade 126.96.36.199 to 3.7.11
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2017-01-13 23:03:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (26) | |
Updated ham/gnuradio-core (and other gnuradio-*) to 188.8.131.52
This is the first bug-fix release for v3.7.10
This contains bug fixes primarily for GRC and DTV.
* Catch more exceptions thrown by ConfigParser when reading corrupted
* Fix the docstring update error for empty categories.
* Fix grcc to call refactored GRC code.
* Convert initially opened files to absolute paths to prevent
attempting to read from tmp.
* Move startup checks back in to gnuradio-companion script from grc/checks.py.
* Fix a segfault that occurs from out-of-bounds access in
dvbt_bit_inner_interleaver forecast by forecasting an enumerated list
of all input streams.
* Fix VL-SNR framing.
* Enable update rate in block_recovery_mm blocks to keep tags close to
the the proper clock-recovered sample time. Tag offsets will still be
off between calls to work, but each work call updates the tag rate.
* Fix the derivative calculation in fmdet block.
* Fix linking GSL to gr-fec.
* Use gnu99 C standard rather than gnu11 standard to maintain
support for GCC 4.6.3.
Minor spelling and documentation fixes.
Fix uhd_siggen_gui when using lo_locked.
(pkgsrc changes on gnuradio-core/Makefile.common)
- Following lines added
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2016-07-12 13:36:47 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (22) | |
Updated to ham/gnuradio* to 3.7.10
ChangeLog is available at
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gn … LogV3_7_10