/linpsk, PSK31 terminal program using QT3
0.8.1nb20, Package name:
linpsk-0.8.1nb20, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
LinPSK is a PSK31 program based on WinPSK 1.0
Main features are:
* support for BPSK, QPSK, MFSK16 and RTTY
* simultaneuos decoding of up to four channels.
* mixed digital signal reception
* trigger channels on receiving a predefined ASCII string patterns
* log each channel to a file
* support for user defined macros
* scalable display of signal as frequency spectrum or waterfall
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb20
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb19
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb18
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb17
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb16
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: linpsk-0.8.1nb15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-25 22:45:09 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Don't expect pointers to have a sign.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 00:57:25 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (32) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for ham category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-09-25 14:29:35 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Fix build on SunOS, use portable egrep construct.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-10-09 19:39:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (418) |
recursive bump for libmng-2.0.2 shlib major bump and dependency change