/canna-lib, Kana-Kanji conversion system (lib)
3.7pl3nb1, Package name:
Canna-lib-3.7pl3nb1, Maintainer: tsutsui
Library part of Canna Japanese input method.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-25) Updated to version: Canna-lib-3.7pl3nb1
- (2015-10-18) Updated to version: Canna-lib-3.7pl3
- (2012-07-03) Updated to version: Canna-lib-3.6pl4nb3
- (2008-09-18) Updated to version: Canna-lib-3.6pl4nb2
- (2006-07-05) Updated to version: Canna-lib-3.6pl4nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version Canna-lib-3.6pl4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-10-25 13:17:36 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Pull upstream fix to avoid libcanna crash triggered by set-key command.
Reported by Takeshi Nakayama in PR pkg/50368.
Also update comment in patch-lib_RK_ncache.c to mention about
the upstream fix in the same commit.
| 2015-10-18 05:58:31 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (43) | |
Update canna packages to 3.7pl3.
- reorganize patch filenames for maintainability
- patch-ac is also merged into existing patch-dic_phono_Imakefile
- fix a missed 64 bit time_t issue in libRK
- add a hook in cmd.tmpl to disable installation of cmd/forcpp and
cmd/kpdic in canna-lib
- tweak SUBDIRS patches in Makefiles to avoid unnecessary builds
for each packages
- pull various updates to canuum from the original FreeWnn's uum,
including posix_openpt(3) support, and disable the default but
obsolete libspt support
- reorganize curses(3) ops in canuum per curses(3) documents
- fix misc compiler warnings
- take maintainership
All changes are noted in ChangeLog and CHANGES.jp in distfile.
I won't bother to quote ~1700 line ChangeLogs here,
because this latest 3.7pl3 was released on 2004/05/20 and
the previous 3.6pl4 was 2003/09/22.
Highlight points are:
- binary dictionary format is changed
- shlib versions are bumped to 1.2 from 1.1
- new APIs for wchar
- experimental 64 bit architecture support
- IPv6 support
Both server and clients (canuum and mule-1.1) are tested on
NetBSD/i386 7.0, NetBSD/amd64 7.0, and NetBSD/luna68k 7.0.
Also thanks to Nobuyoshi SATO, for his initial patch posted
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-07-03 19:44:40 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Replace use of traditional CPP with AWK. This fixes one expansion bug
and additionally works with clang. Discussed with obache.
| 2010-05-28 13:06:34 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Drop dependency on nbitools.
nbitools is not enough to maintain for recent platforms and no good support for
user-destdir (now, canna-lib and canna-canuum is user-destdir ready)
no objection in tech-pkg-ja@ about three months.
| 2009-12-23 22:46:10 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2009-06-14 20:01:33 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (37) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-20 20:25:55 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1252) |
Simply and speed up buildlink3.mk files and processing.
This changes the buildlink3.mk files to use an include guard for the
recursive include. The use of BUILDLINK_DEPTH, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS,
BUILDLINK_PACKAGES and BUILDLINK_ORDER is handled by a single new
variable BUILDLINK_TREE. Each buildlink3.mk file adds a pair of
enter/exit marker, which can be used to reconstruct the tree and
to determine first level includes. Avoiding := for large variables
(BUILDLINK_ORDER) speeds up parse time as += has linear complexity.
The include guard reduces system time by avoiding reading files over and
over again. For complex packages this reduces both %user and %sys time to
half of the former time.