/erlang, Concurrent functional programming language
19.1, Package name:
erlang-19.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Erlang is a programming language which has many features more commonly
associated with an operating system than with a programming language:
concurrent processes, scheduling, memory management, distribution,
The initial open-source Erlang release contains the implementation of
Erlang, as well as a large part of Ericsson's middleware for building
distributed high-availability systems.
Required to run:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-02) Updated to version: erlang-19.1
- (2016-09-05) Updated to version: erlang-19.0nb1
- (2016-08-09) Updated to version: erlang-19.0
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: erlang-18.3nb1
- (2016-04-21) Updated to version: erlang-18.3
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: erlang-18.2.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-04 10:16:13 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove entries which are (no longer?) installed on NetBSD/i386 or NetBSD/amd64.
| 2016-10-04 09:21:30 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't invade the implementation namespace.
There's no guarantee that __errno is free for own use.
(On NetBSD it isn't!)
| 2016-10-02 12:12:36 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update lang/erlang* to 19.1.
Some highlights of the release are:
- erts: Improved dirty scheduler support. A purge of a module will
- not have to wait for completion of all ongoing dirty NIF calls.
- erts: Improved accuracy of timeouts on MacOS X.
- kernel: Add net_kernel:setopts/2 and net_kernel:getopts/2 to
- control options for distribution sockets in runtime.
- asn1: Compiling multiple ASN.1 modules in the same directory with
- parallel make (make -j) should now be safe.
- httpd: support for PUT and DELETE in mod_esi
- ~30 contributions since 19.0
You can find the Release Notes with more detailed info at
| 2016-09-05 18:03:38 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Use GCC -shared on SunOS. Fixes shared libraries. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2016-08-09 17:03:15 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update lang/erlang to 19.0 (R19)
- compiler, stdlib:
- New preprocessor macros ?FUNCTION_NAME, ?FUNCTION_ARITY
- New preprocessor directives -error(Term) and -warning(Term) to
cause a compilation error or warning, respectively.
- gen_statem a new state machine behavior
- mnesia_ext: plugin of external storage solutions to mnesia
- crypto: uses EVP interface in OpenSSL resulting in generally
better performance and support for HW acceleration
- ssh: performance improvements, uses the new gen_statem behavior
- ssl: enhanced error log messages
- dialyzer: the support for maps is very much extended both the
type specification syntax and the type analysis.
- erlang:open_port(spawn, ...) 3-5 times faster
- tracing, extensive improvements (scalability, speed, match
specifications on send/receive, support for lttng, ...)
- dirty schedulers improved
- per process configurable handling of message_queue
- fast loading of multiple modules
- max_heap_size process flag
- erts/kernel: Experimental support for Unix Domain Sockets
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-07-07 17:07:36 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use CC for linking. Fixes SunOS SSP builds.
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.