/guile, GNUs Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension (1.8 branch)
1.8.8nb8, Package name:
guile-1.8.8nb8, Maintainer: gdt
GUILE, GNU's Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension, is a library
that implements the Scheme language plus various convenient facilities.
It's designed so that you can link it into an application or utility to
make it extensible. Our plan is to link this library into all GNU programs
that call for extensibility.
This is an old stable version of guile.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb8
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb7
- (2013-11-14) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb6
- (2013-10-18) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb5
- (2013-09-07) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: guile-1.8.8nb3
CVS history: (Expand)