/ocaml, The latest implementation of the Caml dialect of ML
4.02.1nb2, Package name:
ocaml-4.02.1nb2, Maintainer: jaapb
Objective Caml is the latest implementation of the Caml dialect of ML. The main
novelties compared with its ancestor, Caml Light, are:
* Full support for objects and classes -- here combined for the first time
with ML-style type reconstruction.
* A powerful module calculus in the style of Standard ML (but retaining
* A high-performance native code compiler (in addition to a Caml
Light-style bytecode compiler).
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-17) Updated to version: ocaml-4.02.1nb2
- (2015-04-03) Updated to version: ocaml-4.02.1nb1
- (2015-01-20) Updated to version: ocaml-4.02.1
- (2014-10-10) Updated to version: ocaml-4.02.0
- (2014-03-11) Updated to version: ocaml-4.01.0nb2
- (2013-12-21) Updated to version: ocaml-4.01.0nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-04-17 11:12:12 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Extended gdt's i386 ucontext signal handler patch to amd64. This shouldn't
affect anything that isn't NetBSD/amd64.
| 2015-04-03 00:40:09 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (6) |
Avoid using the "3o" man page section, since plist-man.awk can't handle it.
Instead treat ocaml like we do with lang/perl5 and install the man pages in
the "3" section in /usr/pkg/lib/ocaml/man/man3.
| 2015-03-17 15:14:43 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Detect 64-bit SunOS.
| 2015-03-14 16:17:15 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix i386 signal handler.
ocaml has a twisty maze of ifdefs to define signal handler types and
obtain the faulting address. NetBSD no longer has sigcontext
(available to user space) and instead the more POSIXy ucontext; this
commit changes the patch to use that.
Fixes build on i386, and the resulting package can run unison. In
theory !i386 is unchanged.
| 2015-03-11 23:37:18 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
ocamlrun needs dlopen
| 2015-01-26 15:46:51 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Added a patch that fixes signal handlers on i386.
| 2015-01-20 15:12:25 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (16) | |
This is an update of OCaml to 4.02.1. Changes are listed below. There is also
a new patch to include a -pkgsrc-runtime compilation option. This option is
needed to compile devel/pcre-ocaml due to buildlink shenanigans
(see http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-use … 20800.html )
(Changes that can break existing programs are marked with a "*")
* Add optional argument ?limit to Arg.align.
- Bug in Makefile.nt: won't stop on error
- Improve MSVC build
- Configure doesn't detect features correctly on Haiku
- Non-exhaustive matching warning message for open types is confusing
- fix quadratic-time algorithm in Consistbl.extract.
- Add stack overflow handling for native code (OpenBSD i386 and amd64)
- broken semantics of %(%) when substitued by a box
- legacy support for %.10s
- better documentation of flag # in format strings
- Bytes and CamlinternalFormat missing from threads stdlib.cma
- -dsource omits parens for `List ((`String "A")::) in patterns
- __MODULE__ aborts the compiler if the module name cannot be inferred
- Debug section is sometimes not readable when using -pack
- Missing command line options for ocamldoc
- fix race condition when retrieving backtraces
- String.sub throws Invalid_argument("Bytes.sub")
- Fix ocamldebug module source lookup
- Inclusion of packs failing to run module initializers
- infinite loop in Mtype.remove_aliases
- compilation fails with Env.Error(_)
- -short-paths and signature inclusion errors
- Fatal error with recursive modules
- Recursive module containing alias causes Segmentation fault
- Some bugs in generative functors
- ocamldep support for "-open M"
- Code generation errors for ARM
- Improve Windows (MSVC and mingw) build
- ocamlbuild: add -bin-annot when using -pack
- Fatal error when tracing a function with abstract type
- ocamlbuild: add an -ocamlmklib option to change the ocamlmklib command
| 2014-12-15 12:46:36 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (23) |
The "rename" rule is a published synonym for the "opt" \
transform rule, however
only the latter is supported by cwrappers. Change them all to "opt" \
consistency and to gain compatibility with cwrappers.