/openjdk7, Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition
1.7.76nb3, Package name:
openjdk7-1.7.76nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition.
This package is NOT certified to be compatible with any Java standard.
Use at own risk.
Mandatory trademark notice:
"OpenJDK is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems,
Inc. in the United States and other countries."
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: jdk-hotspot-vm, jre-jce, x11
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-02-23) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.76nb3
- (2015-02-09) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.76nb2
- (2015-02-03) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.76nb1
- (2015-01-27) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.76
- (2014-12-31) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.71nb2
- (2014-11-15) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.71nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-03-31 17:45:40 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't mess with __sync_*, clang disallows it this way. Failing at link
time is good enough anyway.
| 2015-03-06 13:11:54 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Enable the package for NetBSD-7.*-earmvhf.
Build time on RPI is ~2 days so I won't bother with support for older ARM.
| 2015-03-05 14:02:38 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
adjust ARM float hacks: use binary IEEE encoding of subnormal literals
| 2015-03-04 18:01:02 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
change clang dependency to libLLVM for zeroshark option
(doesn't work because it only supports llvm 3.4 and we have 3.6)
| 2015-03-02 04:53:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (27) | |
- put -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS on command line instead of patching it everywhere
- don't use ALT_JDK_IMPORT_PATH on SunOS, just build like on other platforms
- regen all bootstraps to facilitate removal of the +UseSerialGC hacks
- bootstrap binaries on FTP are now PGP signed
- remove a handful of obsolete patches
| 2015-03-01 22:44:29 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Rototil include order so stdint doesn't get included without the necessary
feature test macros. Should fix "UINTPTR_MAX not declared" error.
| 2015-03-01 17:57:05 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Provide a mapfile for arm. mapfile-i586 seems to work fine so symlink that.
| 2015-02-28 15:30:56 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Workaround incorrect constant folding of subnormals in javac when the FPU
does not handle subnormal arithmetic, like on ARM in Flush-to-zero mode.
These workarounds avoid underflow conditions during the bootstrap so the
JDK can correctly build itself. Compiling or running programs other than
openjdk itself on such hardware may still cause unexpected behaviour.