/openjdk7, Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition
1.7.25nb2, Package name:
openjdk7-1.7.25nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition.
This package is NOT certified to be compatible with any Java standard.
Use at own risk.
Mandatory trademark notice:
"OpenJDK is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems,
Inc. in the United States and other countries."
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-09-30) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.25nb2
- (2013-09-27) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.25nb1
- (2013-07-04) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.25
- (2013-06-26) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21nb3
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21nb2
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-10-16 18:51:00 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (1) |
improve builtin support for sun-jdk7 in openjdk7/bootstrap.mk
| 2013-09-30 05:40:14 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Revert previous (PR pkg/48246), it breaks wip/libreoffice4 build.
It measn something goes wrong. More investigation is needed.
| 2013-09-27 15:26:48 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Add rhino.jar to library path. Fix PR pkg/48246.
| 2013-07-09 07:21:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
restore checsum of bootstrap binaries, lost during last update.
| 2013-07-04 16:13:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.7.25
Synopsis: In-consistent behavior with remote/local policy file with ALL permission.
Synopsis: Improve on checking order
Synopsis: Remove the stack search for a resource bundle for Logger to use
| 2013-07-04 09:25:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2013-06-28 12:58:50 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add back openjdk7/UnlimitedJCEPolicyJDK7.zip to distinfo, plus add note about \
sun-jre-jce to Makefile
| 2013-06-26 14:52:35 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
* Fix build on DragonFly 3.4.1 and 3.5-DEVELOPMENT.
Use newer bootstrap binary for DragonFly.
* DragonFly 3.5 switches to FreeBSD style math.h.
I have no idea about build on very recent DragonFly 3.5.