/openjdk7, Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition
1.7.21nb2, Package name:
openjdk7-1.7.21nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition.
This package is NOT certified to be compatible with any Java standard.
Use at own risk.
Mandatory trademark notice:
"OpenJDK is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems,
Inc. in the United States and other countries."
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21nb2
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21nb1
- (2013-06-02) Updated to version: openjdk7-1.7.21
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: openjdk7-22.214.171.124.20110811nb9
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: openjdk7-126.96.36.199.20110811nb8
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: openjdk7-188.8.131.52.20110811nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-06-15 11:31:06 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Add SunOS/GCC support. With huge thanks to "jesse" from #SmartOS who \
bulk of the porting work. Tested on SmartOS 32-bit. 64-bit builds currently
fail, they should hopefully be fixed soon.
| 2013-06-05 14:05:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
restore checksum of bootstrap binaries for other than netbsd-6-amd64.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-06-02 17:32:03 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix sun-jre-jce option.
Pointed out by taca@, thank you.
| 2013-06-02 08:12:28 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (56) | |
Update to 1.7.21 (7u21)
* Update with FreeBSD ports' patch-set file.
* Add patches from icedtea's rhino.patch file.
* Tested on NetBSD/amd64 current, NetBSD/i386 6.1, NetBSD/amd64 6.0.1,
and DragonFly/i386 3.2.2.
* Unknown because I do not know previous version, 184.108.40.206.20110811.
* Many bugs and security bugs should be fixed.
| 2013-05-14 21:16:43 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Force realigning the stack for Clang on AMD64 as Hotspot creates
misaligned stack frames.
| 2013-04-06 15:24:21 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (21) |
".for variable names should not contain uppercase letters"