/getmail, Secure, flexible, reliable fetchmail replacement
4.54.0, Package name:
getmail-4.54.0, Maintainer: schmonz
getmail is a mail retriever designed to allow you to get your mail
from one or more mail accounts on various mail servers to your
local machine for reading with a minimum of fuss. getmail is designed
to be secure, flexible, reliable, and easy-to-use. getmail is
designed to replace other mail retrievers such as fetchmail.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: getmail-4.54.0
- (2017-01-16) Updated to version: getmail-4.53.0
- (2016-10-23) Updated to version: getmail-4.52.0
- (2016-09-17) Updated to version: getmail-4.51.0
- (2016-07-12) Updated to version: getmail-4.50.0
- (2016-01-14) Updated to version: getmail-4.49.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-27 15:18:56 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.54.0. From the changelog:
- fix error running getmail_fetch introduced in 4.53.0. Thanks: "fsckd".
| 2017-01-16 01:09:14 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.53.0. From the changelog:
- fix plaintext version of docs not generated correctly. Thanks: Elijah.
- fix `getmail --fingerprint` not logging server TLS fingerprint
correctly with SimplePOP3SSLRetriever. Thanks: Gabriel Kihlman.
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-10-23 17:45:38 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.52.0. From the changelog:
- add `ignore_header_shrinkage` parameter to Filter_external for users
who know it is normal for their particular filter to result in a
smaller message header than the source message, for example when the
filter encapsulates the original message in a simpler wrapper message.
Thanks: "RW", Tristan Miller, Francesco Ariis.
- EXPERIMENTAL: when deleting a message from an IMAP mailbox, set the
\Seen flag in addition to the the \Deleted flag. This apparently
prevents the ever-innovatively-broken MSExchange from sending a
spurious incorrect disposition-notification message to the sender of
the message. I do not know if this will cause problems with other
broken IMAP server implementations; please send a report to the getmail-
user's mailing list if you see odd behaviour with this change. Thanks:
- enable socket timeouts for IMAP SSL classes by default. They were
disabled in the code because they were incompatible with SSL in older
versions of Python. If you see problems with Python 2.6 or 2.7 now,
please let me know.
| 2016-09-16 18:43:21 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.51.0. From the changelog:
- fix exception when using MDA_External and an IMAP mailbox whose name
contains non-ASCII chars. Thanks: "drtmk".
| 2016-07-12 03:55:44 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.50.0. From the changelog:
- maybe fix handling of OSX keychain passwords containing double-quote
chars. Thanks: Teddy Wing, Patrick Asselman.
- fix getmail erroring out on IMAP folders containing i18n chars.
Thanks: Jan Stuehler.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-04-01 16:00:38 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |