/im, E-Mail and NetNews user interface commands
153, Package name:
im-153, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IM provides a series of user interface commands (imput, imget, imls, ...)
and backend Perl5 modules to integrate E-mail and NetNews user interface.
They are designed to be used both from Mew version 1.x and on command line.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: im-153
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: im-152nb1
- (2015-12-26) Updated to version: im-152
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: im-151nb5
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: im-151nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: im-151nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-25 00:55:36 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated mail/im to 153
* Fix redeclaring my in my for Perl 5.24
* Update config.guess and config.sub with autotools-dev 20160430.1
* Support SMTP Authentication (experimental)
- To specify a submission server, add "/587" to Smtpservers
- To use AUTH LOGIN, set SmtpAccount=/PLAIN:user@host (PLAIN only)
- With a bug fix for "SIZE="
Murata Takashi <tmurata>
* Update gitlog2imchanges to fix version tags
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-12-26 15:28:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update im to 152, a leaf package.
* Fix unescaped left brace in regex is deprecated for Perl 5.22
* Update config.guess and config.sub with autotools-dev 20150820.1
* Add gitlog2imchanges to easily generate 00changes
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-15 18:20:19 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.