/mailcrypt, Emacs frontend for PGP and GPG
3.5.9, Package name:
mailcrypt-3.5.9, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mailcrypt is an Emacs Lisp package which provides a simple interface
to public key cryptography with PGP. Mailcrypt makes strong
cryptography a fully integrated part of your normal mail and news
handling environment, and is an important part of a balanced
* An interface to the usual PGP functions, including encryption,
decryption, signature creation, signature verification, key
addition, and key extraction
* A passphrase cache with configurable timeout
* Support for multiple secret keys
* A flexible interface to anonymous remailers, including Mixmaster
* An automagic interface to the PGP public key servers through HTTP
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-23) Updated to version: mailcrypt-3.5.9
- (2013-02-18) Updated to version: mailcrypt-3.5.8nb3
- (2009-08-06) Updated to version: mailcrypt-3.5.8nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: mailcrypt-3.5.8nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version mailcrypt-3.5.8 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-11-23 07:08:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Noteworthy changes in Mailcrypt version 3.5.9:
* GPG stdout buffer is now put into multibyte mode even when emacs is using
unibyte mode in general (such as under 'standard-display-european'). This
should fix the "inserts \201 before non-ascii characters" bugs
(SF#496157, SF#501891, possibly others). A test case was added to catch
these bugs in the future.
* new remailer support for modern mixmaster and mixminion clients, which
send the message directly rather than modify the emacs buffer and
allowing the user to send the message through their emacs MUA mode.
** added "mc-default-remailer-scheme" to choose which remailer method you
want to use: type1, mixmaster, or mixminion. [C-c / r] now does a
remailer-scheme -specific function. Various MUA modes can behave
differently if they wish.
* Added support for PGP 6.5, generously contributed by Derek Atkins.
* Added support for the Wanderlust MUA mode.
* Support GNU Emacs 23.
| 2013-04-06 22:27:30 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
"INFO_FILES should be set to YES or yes."
"Packages that install info files should set INFO_FILES."
Makefile and PLIST warning, respectively.
| 2013-04-01 07:53:24 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2013-03-01 23:07:26 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (1) |
If 'what we would like to say here is: "we want GNU emacs"' then allow
| 2013-02-17 20:18:11 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Revbump all elisp packages after emacs changes.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-10-09 04:27:54 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
This can be built with emacs23nox as well.