0.10.1nb22, Package name:
speedcrunch-0.10.1nb22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
SpeedCrunch is a simple but powerful calculator.
Among its features are:
- high precision, up to 50 decimal digits
- to be enjoyed using keyboard
- result shown in scrollable window
- history of last expressions (use up and down arrow)
- built-in functions: abs, sqrt, pi, log, exp, ln, sin, cos, tan, sinh,
cosh, tanh, asin, acos, atan, arsinh, arcosh, artanh
- postfix operator ! lets you compute factorials
- support for variables, e.g try x=pi/3 and then sin(x)
- special variable ans holds the last calculation result
- percent operator, try e.g. 45%*75 or price/80%
- angle mode: Alt+D for degrees, Alt+R for radians
- automatic parentheses closing, e.g. cos(pi/4 becomes cos(pi/4)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb22
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb21
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb20
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb19
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb18
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: speedcrunch-0.10.1nb17
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:33:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (262) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for math category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dfftpack: missing distfile dfftpack-20001209.tar.gz
Package eispack: missing distfile eispack-20001130.tar.gz
Package fftpack: missing distfile fftpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package linpack: missing distfile linpack-20010510.tar.gz
Package minpack: missing distfile minpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package odepack: missing distfile odepack-20001130.tar.gz
Package py-networkx: missing distfile networkx-1.10.tar.gz
Package py-sympy: missing distfile sympy-0.7.6.1.tar.gz
Package quadpack: missing distfile quadpack-20001130.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.