/logsurfer, Processes logfiles and performs certain actions
1.8, Package name:
logsurfer-1.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Logsurfer is a program that works on single textlines from a logfile
(or from standard input). It compares each line against regular
expressions of a set of "rules" and performs certain actions that are
defined for this match.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-10-28) Updated to version: logsurfer-1.8
- (2009-01-18) Updated to version: logsurfer-1.7
- (2006-12-07) Updated to version: logsurfer-1.6.2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version logsurfer-1.5.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-10-28 19:13:26 by Tim Zingelman | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update to 1.8 resolves SA46389
A bug fix and a couple of extra command-line options:
Fixed double free() in exec.c/prepare_exec(), thanks to reports from
Gregor Kopf of Recurity Labs, Jan Kohlrausch of DFN_CERT, and
Updated README & DISCLAIMER files removing DFN-CERT copyright
Now just Logsurfer, not Logsurfer+ any more
-D command line option for daemon mode. Warning: closes stdin, stdout,
& stderr, therefore no error messages
-F command line option to auto re-open log file
| 2010-02-04 18:25:25 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2009-06-14 20:07:32 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (129) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-01-18 12:01:56 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to Logsurfer+ 1.7. Changes:
* Added -e option to begin processing from the current end of the input log file.
* Put double-quotes around regex expressions in dump file.
* If the context argument to a pipe or report action is "-" then the \
current context contents are piped into the command.
* Added "echo" action which simply echo's the output on stdout, or to \
* Added a "$lines" macro construct in context action fields, it will \
be substituted by the number of lines in the context.
* Added "syslog" action to send a message into syslog.
| 2007-03-24 20:21:34 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (124) |
Prepare for switching to NO_MTREE=yes.
| 2007-02-22 20:01:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (134) | |
pkglint cleanup; update HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES.