/p5-Business-ISBN-Data, Data for the p5-Business-ISBN package
20140910.003nb1, Package name:
p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20140910.003nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a data pack for Business::ISBN. You can update
the ISBN data without changing the version of Business::ISBN.
Most of the interesting stuff is in Business::ISBN.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20140910.003nb1
- (2015-12-28) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20140910.003
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20140910.002nb1
- (2014-10-01) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20140910.002
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20120719.001nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-Data-20120719.001nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-12-28 00:46:26 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Business-ISBN-Data to 20140910.003.
* Hide the Business::ISBN namespace
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-10-01 12:46:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 20140910.002. Set LICENSE.
20140910.02 - Mon Sep 22 14:31:21 2014
* Look in the current directory for RangeMessage.xml if it's
not in other locations. This can help with various Perl app
packagers. (But, also try ISBN_RANGE_MESSAGE env var)
20140910.001 - Thu Sep 18 06:46:01 2014
* Update to the latest data (2014-09-10)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.