/p5-Business-UPS, Perl5 module to handle UPS rate calculation and package tracking
2.01nb2, Package name:
p5-Business-UPS-2.01nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Make shipping charge requests of the UPS web site or track UPS
packages from within a Perl5 program.
Note: UPS authorizes you to use UPS tracking systems solely to track
shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for delivery and for no other
purpose. Any other use of UPS tracking systems and information is
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-2.01nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-2.01nb1
- (2014-12-13) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-2.01
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-1.13nb9
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-1.13nb8
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Business-UPS-1.13nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-13 04:40:18 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.13 to 2.01
(Following log are retrieved from ChangeLog, but version is not mentioned. sorry)
Fri Jun 20 09:27:24 2003 jwheeler <email@example.com>
* Changed namespace to the original Business::UPS to make room for
Dan Browning's Business::Shipping modules.
Tue Jun 10 13:28:37 2003 jwheeler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Came across this module, was horribly outdated, rewrote it to work again.
* Renamed to Business::Shipping::UPS so as not to interfere with solomon's \
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.